Affiliation to the Kiaido Ryu Martial Arts International
If you would like to know more about how you, or your school, can become a part of the Kiaido Ryu Martial Arts International organization you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 869 0180 or 021 502 333, New Zealand.
A genuine frustration for many high ranking martial artists and instructors training today is the lack of really advanced information, classes, and training knowledge available for them to continue their personal studies and growth to a very high level after Black Belt.
Kiaido Ryu Martial Arts makes this advanced knowledge available to you and provides regular high level study resources and opportunities to all our senior ranks.
Your studies will move from Basic, to Advanced, to Masters Level in all elements of our comprehensive syllabus.
The benefits of being an Instructor in Kiaido Ryu are many and include:
The benefits of being a Kiaido Ryu Instructor are many and include:
- A most comprehensive, progressive, and leading edge written syllabus
- Complete DVD Video resources for all elements of the Syllabus for Basic, Advanced, and Masters levels
- Comprehensive Instructor and Student support services resources
- Readily available high levels of knowledge in key areas including: the Six levels of Karate Kata Self Defence (Bunkai) including Kiai-Jitsu, Kyusho Jitsu-Tuite Jitsu, (Pressure Points), Jiu Jitsu (Small Circle and BJJ), Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Boxing and Kickboxing Skills, Muay Thai, Stickfighting - Arnis Mati and Modern Arnis, Martial Arts Weapons and Weapons Defence, Wei Keun Do (The Ten Angles of Attack & Trapping Hands), and real world Street Self Defence.
- Instructor Certification Training
- Internationally recognized Rank and Instructor Certification
- Affiliation to an international martial arts network
- Access to a worldwide network of martial arts knowledge and research
- Regular regional and international Advanced and Masters Classes and Training Camps covering all core elements of the KRMA Syllabus
- Regular visits by leading overseas martial arts instructors including Grandmasters Leo Fong, and 5 Times World Kickboxing Champion Kathy Long
- The support of a very family-based organization
- Real people, no Macho attitudes
- Marketing and Promotional Support and information to really grow your school
- High Standards, Values, and Ethics
- A support structure that assures you live your dream to be a highly skilled and knowledgeable martial arts professional
Please note: You cannot just do some sort of 12 week course and become a Kiaido Ryu Martial Arts Instructor. We only want sincere and genuine martial arts Black Belts who have several years of instructing experience, and who have a serious desire to grow their knowledge, who have a focus on personal growth, and who have a true commitment to the development of their students.
We only want instructors in our organization who are doing it for the right reasons. This includes a desire to make a real difference in the lives of their students.
All Ranks Training Camp-
Kauaeranga Christian Camp
June 16th & 17th 2018
(see bottom for more information on camp costs)
Camp is open to all ranks from White Belt to All Black Belt Levels; a not to be missed event.
Those grading in July will get to cover their syllabus on Sunday.
As you can see Saturday is a great time to enjoy top level seminars with Hanshi & Shihan.
As well as advanced training you will also get the chance to meet and train with the High Ranks of Kiaido Ryu,
and meet students from the other Dojo’s from Taupo to Kaitaia.
To those grading in July I would make this a priority to sharpen up your skills and really nail that grading especially those looking at Black Belt
What more can I say, this is the perfect opportunity to expand your knowledge in one weekend on all manner of Self Defence.
Get your registration Forms from Instructor or
email email@example.com and I will send you one.
Training Program –
Program is subject to change – just rough guide line for weekend
Saturday June 16th
10am -11.00 am Kata Basics (Kihon) with Hanshi
15 Minute Break
11.15am -12.00pm Kata Applications (Bunkai) with Hanshi
12.30pm – Lunch
1.30 – 3.30pm Jiu Jitsu & Groundfighting with Shihan Phil
15 Minute Break
3.45pm – 5.00pm Jiu Jitsu continues with Shihan Phil
Sunday June 17th
8.00 – 9.00pm - Breakfast
9.00 -12.00am - Grading Requirements
12.30pm – Lunch
1.30pm – 2.00pm Sparring Skills Offensive-Defensive
2.00 – 2.30pm Sparring
Students picked up by 3pm
What to Bring
- Gi – Karate Uniform/s
- Weaponry (if you have sticks or Bo’s etc)
- Sparring gear – Protective wear
- Sport Clothing – Pants, T Shirts, Sweat Shirts, Sweat Pants, Warm jacket, Running shoes
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Toilet Gear, Towels
- Cap or Sunhat/Sun Block, Insect repellent, Torch (Optional)
- Any required Medication
Pricing(a non-refundable Deposit of $70.00 p/p required with registration)
- $130.00 (includes All Training, Meals, Accommodation)
- Non Training Parents - $100.00 (includes Meals and Accommodation)
- Day Trippers $30 per day (bring your own food)
Arrival 9-10am Sat. Departure approx: 3pm Sun. First Class 10am Sat
Direct payment:KRMA 06 0397 0085400 00 please ensure you put camp attendees name for ID